£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits including pension, private healthcare, employee reward and benefits programme, interest free personal loans and lots more
UK-based remote working initially (will eventually be office based, London EC2M / Bishopsgate)
My client is an extremely successful, innovative International Digital Solutions Specialist. Established more than 12 years ago, they use their extensive experience and proven track record in Business Transformation, Systems Integration and Software Development to deliver long-term, innovative solutions spanning telecoms, technology, media, education and finance. “
We live and breathe agile, thrive in an eXtreme programming environment and are passionate about software development as a craft, as well as an engineering discipline. We love learning new skills and keep-up-to date with the latest industry trends. We advocate for the best tools and practices and are enthusiastic about pair programming.”
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Software Developer:
- Participate in agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, '3 amigos')
- Design and build web applications and microservices using C#, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Web Components
- Automate deployments and monitor services in production.
- Provide L2/L3 support
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a professional and agile software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework, especially ASP.NET
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, ECMASprint 6+, CSS3 and the Web Platform.
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following 3 areas:
- Offline-first, mobile-first Progressive Web Applications
- Micro-frontend architectures
- Performance monitoring and optimisation of browser-based applications.
- Designing Secure performant public-facing, HATEOAS, RESTful web APIs.
- Be able to explain complex technical issues in simple terms
- Interest in microservices architecture
- Event-driven applications in .NET or NodeJS using a message bus such as RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
- Protocol understanding of Ethernet and TCP/IP
- An aptitude for solving tough problems
- Azure Functions
If you have the following, this is a bonus…
- Networking Knowledge
- Relevant degree or equivalent higher professional qualification
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.