|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary:||50000 - 57000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
1 week exclusivity!
Senior Software Engineer / Software Manager. Our globally based client is a market leader providing technology products and associated services to the rail industry. They are looking for an experienced software lead engineer to become the technical support function for their European business.
Senior Software Engineer duties include:
- Support and develop software applications, user interfaces for mobile, web and desktop platforms;
- Provide/Consume technical design documentation for projects to be developed by other engineers and used by departments within the organization;
- Analyze complex problems, develop solutions and provide technical customer support for fault tickets
- Follow defined processes for software development and maintenance.
- Write and maintain unit and integration test cases to ensure build/code stability.
- Document code create installers and deploy code on mobile, web and other platforms.
- Define deployments for the application module worked on.
- Work on multiple technologies and platforms when needed by the organization.
Senior Software Engineer criteria:
Experience in software development building enterprise software using the following technologies:
- IOS and Android application development: Should be able to create, compile and distribute executables.
- C++ 11, QT Framework, Prior linux development experience (including shell scripting and basic administration skills)
- Experience with QT Framework and designing cross platform applications for mobile and desktop systems.
- Strong knowledge of modern C++ principles and practice (C++11 is mandatory) along with prior experience with QT framework.
- Jira Service desk experience - would be highly desirable.
Software Engineer hours or work: Your normal working hours are 40 per week. You are expected to attend normal business hours of 0830 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.