Senior Software Engineer - Java (4)
• Comfortable with multiple Java technology stacks and has experience in wide ranging solutions.
• Proficient in at least one version of Java and aware of major differences between each version.
• Is proficient in several core frameworks and has several projects or project releases in history spanning 5+ years.
• Leads the team’s design, implementation and verification of discrete packages of software, enabling the team to contribute to project/service software deliverables.
• Communicates Solutions
• Leads software engineering teams
• Produces high quality software
• Identifies and fixes bugs within the codebase and assists others with their more complex bugs.
Our client is a team of builders. They call their employees members because all who join are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, they are a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. They offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.