Senior .NET developer required to form part of a growing development team and to work on a rare greenfield project.
This client is well-established as the UK’s largest independent provider of distribution services with multiple locations throughout the UK.
Reporting into the Development Team Leader, you will take a lead role in designing and developing a brand new business system from the ground up, providing guidance and mentoring for more junior members of the team.
The ideal Senior .Net Developer candidate must have the following essential skills and experience gained over many years:
- Familiarity with the full development life cycle, including contributing to the design of web based .Net applications.
- Ability to analyse current systems and processes, and to be able to implement change to improve the current systems.
- HTML & CSS
- VB or C# .net
- ASP.Net and/or MVC
- An understanding of double-entry bookkeeping from previous experience and general accounting/financial principles.
- Have experience in mentoring junior developers.
- Have experience in requirement gathering and working with key stakeholders.
- SQL Server
- Web Services
The ideal candidate will be paid competitively but will also be a key orchestrator in an exciting new product which has never been seen before. It is a Greenfield project, as part of a long term strategy, and the right person will be integrating into a well established team of developers. They will also have a platform to express their own ideas and drive the business forward, which could make this role very attractive to an ambitious Senior Developer.