Our Client's Critical Systems team’s mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate – and they pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical solutions, that minimise the use of natural resources.
The team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client focused Electrical Building Services Engineer to join their growing team at their office in Dublin to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting and high profile critical systems/data centre projects in Ireland and internationally.
With a main focus on the Critical Systems field, and additional opportunities to contribute across variety of sectors such as Education, Commercial, Healthcare, and Retail, you will work in team of expert engineers and technicians and interact with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects.
- Educated to degree level (minimum level 8) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent), you will have gained experience in an Electrical Engineering role within the power systems field preferably in a data centre/critical systems context (electrical distribution and power generation systems etc.).
- You will have experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplinesand will be well versed in the theory behind and use of relevant design software including Amtech (or similar) software.
- You have proven ability in producing schematic diagrams, fault and discrimination studies, preparing specifications and project reports, carrying out site inspections and surveys, and detail design development, and crucially - you have a passion for accurate design of power systems.
- Must legible to work in Ireland (Must have European passport)
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.