Senior SEO Account Manager
Salary: up to £40,000, depending on experience
Role type: Permanent, fully remote working - no need to visit the office, Uk based, fully remote
Role level: Senior
Great company package is available (such as training, regular socials, top of the range computers to work on).
• Working for a multi-award winning agency
• Fully remote working
• Top of the range laptop to work from
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
• Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
• Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars
• Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
• Opportunity to be involved in our charity events for our chosen charities
• Birthday gift & the afternoon off on us
• Treats on your anniversary
• Regular socials, events & team building Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks
You need a real passion for SEO and worked in an Agency background Account Managing within SEO for a minimum of 4 years. The role will be joining a highly reputable digital marketing company that service various client industries.
The main objective of the role is to develop innovative SEO strategies and techniques to run highly successful online marketing campaigns for our clients. A highly skilled individual with exceptional skills and multiple client accounts management of at least 10 client accounts is needed.
• Minimum of 4 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services.
• Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
• Experience in account managing UK and International brands
• Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
• Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
• Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done.
You will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. Will need to understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Responsible for the day to day efficiency - such should be able to plan your time and your team, responsibilities effectively.
- Maintain regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign.
- Monitor and understand clients markets and their environments, spotting opportunities for clients to grow their online revenue through online marketing campaigns, and attending client meetings to explain complex problems as well as communicating strategies. Including keeping up to date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes.
- Team management - of the SEO team.
Remote role. All interviews will be conducted remotely by video call.