|Job Title:||Senior Sales Representative|
|Location:||Aberdeen / Dundee|
|Salary:||40000 - 62000|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Forster|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01543411039|
|Member Contact||Ruth Forster|
|Contact Phone Number||01543 411039|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Sales Engineer / Engineering Account Manager.
An experienced, credible and successful Sales Engineer is required for a global precision engineering business ideally to be located around the Aberdeen / Dundee area.
As the Sales Engineer representative for this energy division you will be accountable for generating revenue / profit margin in assigned accounts and territories. The role is required to provide technical interface between customer and company engineering, manufacturing and program management representatives. You will be cultivating potential technical specifications, pricing considerations and contract requirements.
- Prospects for and identifies new customers and new product opportunities for company products in order to accomplish and maintain expected sales revenue and margin targets within assigned territory.
- Researches customer technical specifications and requirements with current or potential technical specifications of company products. Investigates new applications or improvements to products with customers.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. Produces revenue in line with the organization's and individual targets/quotas.
- Perform liaison duties between customer and company in regard to specifications, drawing interpretations, production schedules, quality control demands, packaging requirements, etc.
- Prepare reports on customer contacts, sales opportunities and accomplishments to keep management up-to-date on any pertinent information and activities within assigned accounts to report results and evaluate/set marketing and sales strategies and plans.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years field (outside) sales experience, preferably in a B2B, consultative technical sales environment.
- Successful territory development experience preferred.
- Able to work well in a diverse multi-functional team environment, demonstrating collaborative approach to meet common business goals.
- Able to make decisions consistent with business vision.
- Professional and assertive work style with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong financial acumen and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to travel 50% of time (domestic and international), including valid driver’s license
- Educated in a technical discipline.
Additional info and benefits package:
- Working from home.
- OTE 70k-80k + Company Car, Pension, Life insurance.
For a full job description and client information please contact Ruth Forster at Wagstaff Recruitment
Wagstaff Recruitment are experienced recruiters within the engineering and manufacturing sectors please visit our website for full information on our recruitment and careers coaching service.