Senior RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING Legal Secretary required at a well established Law Firm:
Nene Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a well established Law Firm that provides high quality legal services for Businesses and Individuals throughout Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Essex and beyond.
To provide effective support services to Partners and Fee Earners.
-Type work as dictated or requested by any Partner or Fee Earner.
-Assisting personal organisation of Fee Earners through the operation of diary management.
- Organising files and documentation.
- General Administration.
- Ensure positive representation of the firm at all times.
- Assist in the development of the practice.
- Experienced Legal Secretarial experience.
- Ability to Audio-Type.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels.
- Detailed understanding of Residential Conveyancing systems and procedures.
Please note, only applicants with previous Legal Secretarial experience will be considered.