SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – BOURNEMOUTH
Our client a property and construction consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Employers Agents experience to work from their Bournemouth office.
You will be responsible for the delivery of various key projects mainly in the commercial sectors. You will manage the quality, administration and service delivery of projects. Work to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget, to achieve the highest standards possible.
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years PQS previous experience in a similar role.
The person is to be self-sufficient and likes responsibility. You are also the kind of person who will expect rewards to be commensurate with results.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pre and post contract Quantity Surveying, including
budget costings, cost planning, bills of quantities preparation, tender document preparation,
tender analysis, contract preparation, interim valuations and final accounts.
• Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contracts.
• Experience in procurement and cost management of subcontractors.
• Attracting additional work from existing Clients and developing new Clients and workloads.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels.
• Positive approach to team working with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to lead a team both within the Company and a Project Team.
• Positive attitude, demonstrable initiative and ability to self-manage and prioritise.
• Literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
Rewards and Benefits