You will be working alongside our software developers as the conscience of the development scrum team. Responsible for creating and maintaining efficient test suites, using a combination of automated and manual testing. Supported by Senior QA Engineers in other development teams, this is a great opportunity to influence our QA test strategy, help improve our software testing practices and further develop your career.
If working with a market leading organisation like UKCloud sounds exciting and you would like to find out more, then we would love to hear from you.
- Proven experience of testing containerised web-based applications and microservices
- Strong test automation programming experience, ideally using one, or more of, Python, Ruby, Java, or Perl. Including the implementation of automation frameworks like RSpec, Selenium and Cucumber
- Good communicator; able to engage with stakeholders, other projects and technical teams to discuss requirements
- Practical experience in agile software development environments, with a drive for quality, continuous improvement and learning
- Experience with test management and continuous delivery solutions, e.g. Git, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Exposure to behaviour and test-driven development environments (BDD/TDD)
We are looking for a talented Senior QA/Test Engineer with an eye for detail and a focus on improving quality. With experience in test automation and complex test environments, always thinking about the bigger picture.