This position is posted on behalf of an NPAworldwide member. Please contact NPAworldwide Headquarters if you would like to make contact with the posting recruiter. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating split placements among its member firms, which are located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Americas
Our client operates the largest Free of Tie pub estate in the UK. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to manage their
businesses in the South East and East Anglia.
Your task will be to manage your team of Property Managers to ensure that they drive value and maximise the trading profit and opportunity from each of their businesses.
- To develop and motivate your team of Property Managers to ensure that they deliver the required sales and profit for the company
- Identify future investment and unlicensed opportunities to ensure that the estate potential is fully maximised
- Protect the company’s property assets by ensuring there is a proactive programme to cover repairs and maintenance
- You will have a senior background in Operations or Property management in the hospitality or leisure sector, ideally in the leased sector
- A proven track record of managing a team of multi site managers
- Demonstrate financial knowledge and commercial awareness of the market place
- Current knowledge of statutory compliance
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Be a self starter with energy and enthusiasm
Salary: - £60 - £65K plus bonus
If you are a dynamic individual who has the ability to make a difference in this challenging and rewarding role, we would like to hear from you and if you have the background our client is looking for a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days.