PERMANENT POSITION- 668/2
Senior Project Surveyor
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor ( either Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor) with Employers Agents experience to work from their London office.
We are looking for a Senior Surveyor ( either Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor) who is either Chartered or working towards APC and wishes to join a fast growing London Office.
You will be responsible for the delivery of various key projects in the mixed-use residential and commercial sectors. You will manage the quality, administration and service delivery of projects. Work to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget, to achieve the highest standards possible.
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years PQS previous experience in a similar role.
The person is to be self-sufficient and likes responsibility. You are also the kind of person who will expect rewards to be commensurate with results.
Skills & personal Specification
• Preferably Qualified as a Chartered Quantity or Building Surveyor with MRICS status.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pre and post contract Quantity or Building Surveying, including budget costings, cost planning, bills of quantities preparation, tender document preparation, tender analysis, contract preparation, interim valuations and final accounts.
• Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contracts.
• Experience in procurement and cost management of subcontractors.
• Attracting additional work from existing Clients and developing new Clients and workloads.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels.
• Positive approach to team working with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to lead a team both within the Company and a Project Team.
• Positive attitude, demonstrable initiative and ability to self-manage and prioritise.
• Literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
Rewards and Benefits
Excellent salary, Private Medical Insurance, Pension and above statutory holiday allowance.