We will be most grateful if you only contact us if the role description below makes perfect sense and you have a track record of placing these types of candidates. FinTech related knowledge is mandatory (bank, FS or software/solution house). CV deadline before we go to sleep tonight :^)
1st Interview Mon 19th, 2nd Interview Fri 23rd Sept. Ideally 13th Oct start give or take a few weeks.
Zone 1 Central London.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following fields; e.g. challenge driven innovation, financial data and technology, start-up accelerators, financial regulation, UK SME policy, banking products and markets.
• Proven ability to work effectively with a wide range of delivery partners, encompassing both technical (e.g. legal, data, tech) and non-technical (e.g. marketing and events) specialisms.
• Experience of managing large-scale, complex, projects end to end – from detailed project set up and defining deliverables and dependencies, through to daily project management to exacting timescales.
• Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and arrive at pragmatic decisions and solutions.
• Demonstrable ability to think strategically, with a talent for influencing key stakeholders.
• A focused completer/finisher with excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of project governance, reporting to boards and successfully managing significant budgets.
• Experience of leading a small, high performance team.
• Excellent writing, communication, presentation and IT skills.
• Management of the project infrastructure and governance, including reporting to internal boards alongside external committees and reference groups.
• Day to day oversight of all key work streams, with responsibility for quality control with respect to the outputs of the team and external delivery partners.
• Management and facilitation of regular high-profile judging panels and assessor meetings.
• Ownership of a detailed project plan, management of budgets, project risks and inter-dependencies. Establishing proportionate monitoring systems to ensure compliance with relevant policies.
• Representing the concept in a range of external contexts, promoting the activity and of the potential of challenge-driven innovation more broadly. This could include public speaking, appearances in digital and news media.
• Line management of more junior staff supporting on delivery and implementation.