|Job Title:||Senior PPC Executive|
|Salary:||27000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Thompson - Director|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Member Contact||Ben Thompson - Director|
|Contact Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Position: Senior PPC Executive
Location: Oxford (OX5)
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday)
Sector: PPC, Google AdWords, Marketing, Digital Marketing Agency
Our award-winning digital marketing agency client is seeking to recruit an outstanding Senior PPC Executive to join their expanding Oxfordshire based team.
As a Senior PPC Executive, you will be required to develop and run successful PPC campaigns and manage a junior team to do so.
The successful candidate will likely be an existing PPC Executive looking to make the step up and hold 2-3 years of digital agency experience, with a focus on PPC.
Our client put a huge focus on developing their staff by providing structured training and career development plans and a very clear and defined career path.
- Successful management and optimisation of paid work for client campaigns, particularly for key accounts.
- To work with our PPC Manager and other team members to develop these campaigns.
- To take ownership of client strategy and targets, ensuring required standards are met.
- To contribute to an improved PPC service offering, voicing any improvements.
- Staying on top of new trends, developing your own knowledge and sharing this with the team.
- To champion paid work – such as through writing blogs and giving talks.
- To maintain consistent correspondence with clients, including attending client meetings and dealing with stakeholders directly where required.
- To provide development of the quarterly strategy for all PPC and Paid Social clients.
- Collaborating with other members of the team in pitching for new business.
- Developing our clients own PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
- Maintain all PPC qualifications that require renewal.
- Setting an example of attitude and culture to other members of the team as a senior member of the team.
- To follow our process, recording comms, tasks, and time correctly.
- Existing supervisory experience within a digital marketing environment
- A genuine desire to learn and develop others
- Extensive knowledge of PPC
Thompson & Terry Ltd (thompsonandterry.co.uk) is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Sales & Marketing professionals in Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.