This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a single, global HR services provider based in Hemel Hempstead which is dedicated to their clients and strives for excellence and innovation.
The company offers a modern working environment, attractive salary and flexible benefits package, plus structured training and support. Duties of the Senior Payroll Administrator include managing escalated requests and enquiries which require a significant level of expertise in payroll.
This role would suit someone who has previous experience in payroll processes, policies and regulations.
Essential requirements: The successful Senior Payroll Administrator will have:
- In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of the Service Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
- Computer skills: MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
- HR expertise (Personnel Administration, payroll etc.)
- Good analytical skills - to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
- Gathering information and problem solving skills - look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
- Good communication skills and be customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs.
The duties of the Senior Payroll Administrator are:
- Be the first point of contact in the delivery centres for Client HR Representative in a Managed Services delivery model
- Work as the first escalation level for Tier 1 agent in a Comprehensive Services delivery Model
- Respond to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise
- Respond to complex HR and labour legislation questions
- Analyse and solve client’s questions, problems/requests efficiently and effectively
- Personnel Administration Data Processing & Controls
- Time Data Processing and Controls / Time Data Validation
- Pre-Payroll Processes / On-Cycle Payroll Processes / Post-Payroll Processes
- Underpayment management / Overpayment management
- End of year activities
- Provide support on Applications and System Changes for Base system maintenance (Corrective, Adaptative and Preventive) and Enhancements (Direct Service Changes and Change Requests)
- Participate in the functional analysis, escalates request to the Payroll Manager and performs the acceptance testing.
Salary: Between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Payroll Administrator; Payroll Clerk; Senior Payroll; Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Team Leader