Senior Packaging Developer
- Do you enjoy the fast paced environment of food manufacturing?
- Do you walk around a supermarket and look at the packaging that all the food comes in with interest & intrigue?
- Would you like to join an organisation who are large enough to be market leading in innovation but are small enough to play an integral part of growth?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Senior Packaging Developer to join their food manufacturing business based in Norfolk.
Reporting into the NPD Process Manager who we placed at this business (and you’ll love!), you will ensure that packaging is at the forefront of this innovative company for both branded and own label products who supply into the major multiples. Your responsibilities will be to build strong relationships with customers as well as suppliers, work with NPD and lead all packaging concepts as well as looking at EPD. It will also be your responsibility to ensure that all records are up to date, understand what the competitors are doing as well as keep the business informed of all future packaging trends and innovation.
In return, you will be working for one the fastest growing businesses in its category, for a brand that is a household name with a product I think we can safely say, everyone loves! Being part of a strong, dynamic and innovative team where you are encouraged to develop their skills, this really is a fantastic opportunity
Key Skills for the role of Process Development Technologist:
- A proven track record of working in the food industry, in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of packaging, print and artwork within the food industry.
- Experience of retailer online artwork systems.
- Project Management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Full driving licence and be willing to travel across the UK and Europe.
Salary: up to £32,000
Job Reference: JR11258