Senior Nursery Practitioner
£16k per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is looking for a friendly, hardworking Senior Nursery Practitioner to join their growing Nursery based in Crawley.
The right candidate will be:
- A positive role model for colleagues and children.
- Responsible and organised.
- Able to step up in the absence of the Room Leader.
- Able to offer support and guidance to the team.
- Actively promoting the health, safety, and security of children.
- Able to manage children’s behavior.
- Ensuring accidents, incidents and risk assessment records are maintained.
The right candidate must:
- Have a current transferrable DBS.
- Be NVQ Level 3 qualified in Child Care.
- Be a strong team player.
- Possess the ability to think quickly.
- Be friendly and approachable.
The working hours for this position are between 730am and 6pm, including 4 long days and 1 short day on a weekly rota. The employment package includes 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days with continued commitment and a company pension.