As an established, international business the role of Senior Marketing Executive is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a very competitive salary and an environment full of likeminded people.
The company roots date back to 1974 and offers many professional platforms and services to many different business sectors. They recognise the importance of building strong and lasting relationships with their clients and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
• Managing creative (on and offline assets) through all stages of design, proofing and production
• Analyse the entire marketing cycle - online and offline e.g. email campaigns, social media etc
• Ability to write and create unique content across all marketing communications
• Co-ordinate creative campaigns e.g. photo shoots, feature areas and product call ins
• Follow up with Exhibitors, associations, and third parties' promotional activities
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Marketing Executive will:
• Have a solid understanding of the core event marketing disciplines, what each can deliver and their implementation
• Sound knowledge of digital marketing technologies including HTML, CMS, analytics, tracking PPC and social media
In return the Senior Marketing Executive will receive a basic salary of between £70,000 - £75,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV
The job title of Senior' relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.