|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||38000 - 41000|
|Contact Name:||Lissa Fletcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01789 532220|
|Member Contact||Lissa Fletcher|
|Contact Phone Number||01789 532220|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Senior Management Accountant
• Bromsgrove • Permanent • Full-time • Salary £38-41,000 DOE
An exciting new position to join a well-respected and dedicated charity organisation
This role is for an experienced and driven Senior Management Accountant who wants to
accelerate their career in finance. You will get an opportunity to work collaboratively undertaking
tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to the Charity.
Senior Management Accountant Key duties:
The Management Accountant will play an integral role in providing financial advice to the
Chief Executive, Management Team and budget holders. The Management Accountant also
plays a vital role in building excellent working relationships with colleagues and other
stakeholders. You will be responsible for system improvements and have the skill and
attitude to impact on business improvements. You will report to the Director of Finance,
and will deputise for the Director of Finance in their absence, supporting the Senior
Management, Leadership, and Board of Trustees teams.
Senior Management Accountant Skills/Experience
• To be a qualified accountant holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent qualification,
with at least three years’ post-qualification experience
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude to the charity’s work and core purpose.
• Good communicator able to work well across a multidisciplinary organisation
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Resilient under pressure
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Determined personality with the tenacity to follow tasks through to completion.
As a Senior Management Accountant you will receive;
Full-time hours 09.00-17.00 with 30 min lunch break
Part-time applicants may be considered min of 4 days a week.
The opportunity to earn up to £41,000 DOE