We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the technical development team that is responsible for customer facing websites, mobile applications and the integration of these to back end systems.
- Objective C and Swift
- Working directly with design / User Experience and the business
- TDD and UI automation
- Networking Classes and APIs
- Exposure of the publishing process for an iOS app
- Experience of using dependency managers such as Cocoapods
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation, GCD and Networking
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Programming
- Autolayout and using Storyboards
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (GOCD, Jenkins) and Unit Testing on iOS
- Understanding of tools for version control (e.g SVN and Git)
- Working within an Agile development team
Nice to have
This role is managed by Adam Lindsey-Noble, if you’d like to know more about the position please contact us on 0207 867 3494 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.