Senior Insurance Account Executive
£25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a Senior Insurance Account Executive to work for a reputable Independent Insurance brokers based in Stourbridge. Specialising in commercial insurance and targeting local engineering and manufacturing companies, they offer a strong customer service approach. The ideal Senior Insurance Account Executive must have previous experience working within the commercial insurance sector.
The duties of the Senior Insurance Account Executive will include:
• Responsible for generating new business leads within commercial, combined commercial, liabilities, property, motor fleet, professional indemnity, marine and financial lines insurances
• Visiting new prospects to gain information required to re-broke the insurance risk profiles
• Presenting to prospects quotations from a panel of insurers
• Providing full details of the policy endorsements applicable and confirming in writing the information upon which the quotation has been based, including a copy of the insurers policy summary or renewal documentation.
• Providing recommendations of any additional appropriate covers
• Addressing any queries raised by prospects
The ideal Senior Insurance Executive will have the following:
• Extensive experience based within commercial insurance
• Previous experience working for an insurance broker
• Excellent business development skills both over the phone and face to face
• Used to visiting prospects
• A personable and customer focussed approach
• A full driving licence and own vehicle
The company offer a competitive salary paying between £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. Hours of Work are 09:00am to 5:00pm. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and free car parking.