Our client, a leading carbon fibre engineering company based near Brackley, is looking to recruit a Senior Inspector to join the team.
The role of Senior Inspector is to ensure that the department (currently two people) runs smoothly and company procedures are adhered to.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all parts are inspected to drawing/Cad before dispatch
- Ensuring all measuring equipment is kept in good working order and arranging recalibration where necessary
- Tracking the route cause of any defect picked up during the inspection process
- Completing NCR forms when component is defective
- Ensuring that all patterns are inspected using OMV (On Machine Verification)
- Scanning/Probing first off mandrels or any pattern that can’t be OMV’d
- Informing project managers should there be recurring incidents of parts failing inspection
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail and be confident in liaising with various stakeholders to raise issues as they arise and proactively suggest solutions.