Our client is seeking to employ an experienced HR professional to lead their HR team for a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is a Construction based business and will suit someone with experience in this sector.
The successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that their HR strategy scheme run effectively with the employees which is already embedded within the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of effectively leading an HR function, be passionate about the discipline and process, and be keen to mentor and develop not only the immediate HR team, but also our other managers. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be prepared to be ‘hands on’ and be happy to travel as necessary UK-wide.
- Contribute to and implement the overall HR strategy in conjunction with the senior management team
- Ensure HR objectives are aligned with business objectives and the Company’s future direction
- Ensure the HR team works with the business to ensure effective sourcing, appropriate development and positive employee engagement and retention
- Promote and ensure the business follows policy and procedure with regard to its people
- Provide support, guidance and direction to direct reports and to all levels of management within the business
- Be responsible for ensuring all people related KPIs are analysed, with recommendations for corrective action being implemented
- Pro-actively coach senior/managers in employee relations with a view to resolving potential issues before they escalate
- Be ultimately responsible for all HR policies, procedures and guidance, and ensure that associated administration processes, are managed correctly and efficiently
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant experience as a HR Manager at senior level
- CIPD Qualification at a high level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced administration skills
- Ability to manage teams effectively
If you feel you have the right skills, qualifications and experience to suit this role, please send you CV and covering letter for the attention of David Stevens at Bespoke Civils Solutions