Senior Hardware System Engineer
***A relocation package will be considered for eligible candidates***
Verus Recruitment Partners are thrilled to be supporting one of the world’s most exciting Global Technology Engineering businesses based in Sheffield (UK). We are supporting the recruitment of a Senior Hardware System Engineer as my client continues through an exciting period of growth.
Your role as the Senior Hardware System Engineer will be to join a world class team developing next generation products integrating high-end disciplines to achieve 50Gbps of wireless connectivity.
You will be required to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimisation, implementation, and testing.
- Proven experience in embedded system analog board design.
- Proven experience in analog system definition.
- Proven experience in analog design, that supports RF (radio-frequency) systems.
- Proven experience in Wi-Fi board design.
- Experience in high volume low-cost design for customer end.
- Performing bord layout (Alegro -advantage)
- Performing SPICE simulations.
- Working collaboratively with the software and RF design teams.
- Performing tests.
- Design documentation, technical reports and presentation as required.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience in analog/digital board design for point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Analog/Digital board design Engineer, hardware systems engineer, analog engineer, digital board design, embedded system, senior hardware engineer,