SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
Are you keen to join a forward thinking global organisation as a Senior Financial Accountant? Do thrive in a technical accounting role? Do you aspire to work in a global dynamic environment?
Our client is offering the chance to take on a new role as a qualified accountant working within the Group Controllership team.
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant with ideally experience with either auditing or preparing financial statements Technically strong with practical exposure. An aptitude for analysis. A problem solver with an interest in continuous improvement.
Our client is offering the chance to take on a new role as a qualified accountant working within the Group Controllership team. As a Qualified member of the Group Controllership function you will be responsible for leading the preparation of quarterly financial statements, analysis of group results and working on key projects
- This role will involve creation of footnotes for annual consolidated financial statements ( US GAAP)
- Preparing requests from regional controllers, collecting, analysing and resolving any apparent discrepancies.
- Analyse, challenge and process edits, for draft financial statements and Management Discussions and Analysis.
- Review and analysis of critical accounting areas, such as Payments ,preparing journals for complex accounting transactions, such as Long Term Investment Plans, Acquisitions, Disposals, and Refinancing.
- Support on corporate project activity such as company liquidations, corporate restructuring and dividends.
- Coordination of the global statutory compliance process which involves liaising with internal and external partners
- Carrying out processes in relation to corporate audit controls. Plan, document, review controls periodically.
- Preparation/review of the Statutory Accounts for Local entities to ensure there is no inconsistency re disclosure, presentations.
- Interacting with auditors and assist with their audit on the annual financial statements (audit of footnote disclosures, etc.).