An award winning agency, working with top UK brands, is looking to employ a smart, achievement-oriented Senior Web Developer. The successful candidates’ technical expertise and a desire to deliver fast, efficient and stable solutions will ensure success in the following responsibilities -
- Develop windows and web applications for internal and external clients, such as client portals or data analysis tool.
- Develop new features for our highly transactional questionnaire engine (2.5M questions answered per day).
- Apply your knowledge of the full software development cycle and relational databases to design, develop test and deliver robust solutions.
- Be a team player who can work collaboratively with the development team, internal market research professionals and external clients.
- Be a beacon of best practice within the team, supervising and mentoring less experienced developers and being hungry to develop your own technical skills and knowledge
An analytical capability, positive team attitude and a passion for programming together with demonstrable proven experience in designing and developing .NET applications and hands-on experience in troubleshooting software issues will secure role together with these Essential skills –
- Excellent C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- Solid T-SQL
- A strong grasp of formal development processes.
- Excellent Object Orientation techniques.
- Adhering to modern design principles including SOLID
This is a permanent, full time role based in St. Albans offering a competitive £40-60k salary plus bonus and generous benefits.