|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer (3 month contract)|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Edge-Wilkins|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07802 725300|
|Member Contact||Matthew Edge-Wilkins|
|Contact Phone Number||07802 725300|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This is a 3 month contract for a Global Tech Company based in Gloucester.
They are wanting someone who enjoys working on the full design project life cycle and you will be working on projects from initial customer requirement to obsolescence.
Experience of plastic injection moulding is essential and they must have a blend of mechanical aptitude along with an understanding of ergonomics and aesthetics.
Senior Design Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop plastic, metal and injection moulded solutions for current and new R&D projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within a team of externally contracted engineers and manufacturing staff based predominantly in the United States
- The ability to work autonomously within fast-paced environment
Senior Design Engineer Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience with Solidworks
- Working knowledge of product design
- Experienced mechanical engineer
- Co-ordination of product life cycle from initial product design to obsolescence
- Extensive knowledge of Design for Manufacture