We are looking for a Delphi developer responsible for a large number of existing applications covering a complete service, comprising event list automation, media asset management and the actual rendering of the signal. Your responsibility will be to maintain a number of these applications, find and fix bugs and bottlenecks in the code, build deliverables, and coordinate with the rest of the team.
- Maintain and build a number of existing Delphi applications.
- Identify bugs, devise solutions to these problems and test the resulting code.
- Provide L3 support to L2 and the Project engineering team.
- Strong proficiency in Delphi language. (OO Pascal)
- Good understanding of the C++ language.
- Good understanding of the PHP language.
- Thorough knowledge of the Windows programming environment.
- Familiarity with the Linux programming environment.
- Proficient understanding of the Windows system tool set.
- Good understanding of multi threading concept and real-time environments.
- Good understanding of networking APIs like sockets, and the XML markup language.
- Proficient understanding of the svn code versioning tool.
- Familiarity with database APIs.
- Familiarity with Jenkins build server.
- Familiarity with Google Breakpad crash reporter tool.