|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Analyst|
|Salary:||35000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Quentin Downes|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07932 123787|
|Member Contact||Quentin Downes|
|Contact Phone Number||07932 123787|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Would you like to work as a Senior Compliance Analyst for a top 25 Accountancy Practice? Are you interested in working with regulations including AML, code of ethics, client money, data protection, bribery and corruption? Would you like to help draft compliance policies?
This could be the role for you:
- Assisting with the maintenance of compliance policies and procedures
- Assisting with the maintenance of relevant compliance registers, including the breaches register, higher risk client register, complaints register, gift register etc.
- Assisting with file reviews
- Assisting with Regulatory and Annual Practice Assurance reviews
- Supporting the Practice Protection team in developing and promoting a strong compliance culture within the Firm
You’ll ideally have experience from another top/mid tiered Accountancy Practice, or at least a strong desire to work for one in their compliance team and learn about or have experience in the ICAEW’s Regulations, Bye-laws and Code of Ethics.
You will also have experience in a few of the following; Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Client Money, Data Protection, and Risk Management as you’ll be a senior member of the team and will mentor the more junior members.