|Job Title:||Senior Chartered Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Julie Rose|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Member Contact||Julie Rose|
|Contact Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A Senior Building Surveyor, MRICS qualified with relevant degree, to work as part of a group. To assist with Project Co-ordinating, Contract Administration and performing general surveying duties.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions
- Surveying and reporting on residential, commercial and education properties.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for refurbishment and new build projects for public and private clients in different sectors including residential, commercial and education. Includes briefing Clients, design, co-ordinating consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting contractual documents and contract administration.
- This is a Client facing role and will include chairing meetings, presentations, resident meetings and the like. Note there may a requirement to attend some out of hours resident meetings.
- Good oral and written communication
- Client facing so good personal presentation
- Able to negotiate difficult situations to provide a good outcome
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Calm under pressure
- Be able to work under own initiative and also as part of a team
- Role will include an element of mentoring junior staff
- The role will require you to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence
- Due to the nature of the role we will require you to be DBS checked
- You must have experience working under a JCT, D&B or similar contract
- Knowledge of fire stopping would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to use AutoCAD preferable
- Experience of Employer’s Agent, Party Wall and building pathology / defects diagnosis, agreeing access and over-sailing licences