Senior Business Analyst (R&D/Regulatory)
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Salary: £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
About The Role
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst with specialist in depth knowledge of the R&D/Regulatory functional area is required to bring an external best practice understanding, and work with the key business and IS stakeholders. With a range of business partners you will define business application requirements, analyse them, define resulting application changes and develop cost/benefit comparisons. You will also have responsibility to work with a dedicated Project Manager or you will assume Project Manager Responsibilities to implement application solutions working across the R&D and Regulatory domain.
- Degree educated IT qualification
- 5+ years in healthcare industry with R&D experience
- Strong Problem/ Business Analysis skills
- Demonstrated Project Management capability
- Demonstration of Business analysis skills: Process mapping, analysis, system design
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of R&D processes and have good understanding of industry technology capabilities
- Good facilitation skills
- Senior stakeholder management skills and strong communicator
- Understanding of governance models, IT selection and prioritisation
About The Company
This is an established successful global company undergoing a global transformation programme.