|Job Title:||Senior Auditor - Legal Compliance|
|Contact Name:||Tahlia Roberts|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01244 752459|
|Member Contact||Tahlia Roberts|
|Contact Phone Number||01244 752459|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This Senior Auditor vacancy is for a rapidly growing company based on the outskirts of Chester. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Auditor to join their expanding team. Working closely with the audit team you will be undertaking full audits of all cases funded by panel law firms.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Compliance & Audit, this role will entail undertaking evaluations, coordinating audits, accurate recording and providing timely comprehensive reports. The ideal candidate will have previous legal and/or costs background.
- Undertake full and extensive audits at panel law firms of cases funded by the company
- Prepare and perform audits arising from annual action plan and specific requests from the Executive Management
- Ensure research and gathering information and relevant data relating to the audited areas and special investigations
- Report to the Head of Audit the results and conclusions following the audits
- Follow up the recommendations implementation on audits performed
- Attend regular team meetings as required at Chester and possibility London offices
- Be flexible to travel to other offices as required
- Use the firm's various case management systems as files can be paper, electronic or both
- A high level of objectivity in reviewing files against criteria
- Work on more than one audit at any given time, analyse the reviews and submit a detailed report to the Head of Audit
- Perform an in-depth due diligence review on all potential approved law firms, if required
- Work alongside the Finance team to ensure the law firms’ management accounts are healthy and there is enough cash in the business with a reasonable current ratio
- Analyse potential risks in law firms and why they may be a risk to the company
- Audit all cases the company have funded, checking all firms are adhering to compliance and regulations
- Train both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Law or equivalent (essential)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English, and at least two years’ experience of working within a professional environment
- Post qualification in Law/Costs desirable
- Cost lawyer qualification
- Experience working within ATE insurance sector (desirable)
- Current and actively maintained knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Experience working within a regulatory environment
- Case handling experience essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.