Senior Architectural Technician
Our client is a multi-disciplinary architectural practice, looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their team in Chippenham.
Our client work on a diverse range of projects: including Care Villages, Health, Residential, Commercial, Education and private schemes.
The Architectural Technician would report directly to the director of architecture, with management responsibility for project resourcing, coordination and technical output on large projects of both traditional and D&B procurement. Your role will include working on detailed design and delivery packages, including all aspects of client, consultant and contractor liaison, providing full technical design including drawings and NBS specification.
Essential for Senior Architectural Technician:
- Experience of managing the delivery of production information packages
- Contract administration experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working on D&B and traditional projects
- Good attention to detail
- Good problem solving capabilities
Advantageous for Senior Architectural Technician:
- Proficiency in the latest version of Vectorworks
- Experience of Revit and/or AutoCAD
- CIAT membership
- Full clean driving licence