What we’re looking for?
An exciting new role working within our Client Services team, reporting to the Client Services Director. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive outstanding service and quality of work, and the relationship between the client and our creatives runs smoothly. You will play an integral role in growing the accounts you work on. A great opportunity for a candidate currently performing a SAM role, looking to join our small team and work with the CSD to grow our main client and develop their career.
• Main point of contact for our lead technology client-responsible for the management of the day to day projects through regular, proactive client contact from brief to implementation.
• Support the senior team in proactive management of other key retail clients through the delivery of key projects as assigned.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Whippet financial process-developbudgets,negotiate costs,chase for POs, produce financial summaries and budget reconciliations on projects for senior team.
• Monitor competitor activity–proacvely develop regular competitor views,including adoc store visits to collate research and compile reports for senior team and clients.
• Work closely with the creative team to ensure creative process runs smoothly, the work is on brief,on time and delivered within allocated budget – required to present creative work to clients with creative team.
• Manage day to day creative scheduling for your jobs–input in to daily process, advising creative team of any changes, ensuring hours requested are budgeted for and billed to client.
• Experience working in a creative agency at a Senior Account Manager level
• Ideally integrated experience required, with customer focused design management preferred
• Strong understanding of the retail marketplace with a good working understanding of retail language
• A passion for retail communications – interested in retail trends & design communication
• Digitally savvy and social media aware
• Strategic thinking and active problem solving skills
• Self-starter with the ability to lead by example
• Assured demeanour that inspires client confidence and reliance
• A strong, persuasive and believable communicator
• Team focused individual, willing to get involved and go the extra mile
• Strong stakeholder relationship management (internal and external) skills
• Ability to negotiate of costs and budgets
• Enthusiasm and a positive thinker and problem solver
• Strong project management skills, attention to detail with high standards of delivery
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and managing high volumes of projects simultaneously
What you’ll get:
• Opportunity to be part of a growing company, working on our key client and other projects
• Responsibility for managing a variety of exciting projects (high street and boutique clients)
• Satisfaction of developing client relationships
• A chance to develop your skills and experience