3D Designer. Our client are seeking an experienced interpretive 3D Designer, with a proven track record within the heritage and attractions industry.
3D Designer duties:
- You can communicate your creativity through a range of sketches, creative software and modelling packages - such as SketchUp or 3ds Max
- You have the ability to create or to brief others in the development of AUTO CAD drawings for fabrication and construction
- You can work alongside and brief 3rd Parties such as illustrators, content developers, script editors, lighting designers, Audio visual and software designers, architects and engineers etc.
3D Designer skills:
- Strong design skills with 8+ years’ experience working within spatial communication
- creative / technical drawing skills
- Effective use of 3D software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, AutoCAD 2015 as a minimum, Microsoft Office etc.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 0900 - 1730h
3D Designer Benefits: 20 days + Bank Holidays rising to 25 after 2 years’ service; auto enrolment; laptop and phone; expected to travel – chauffeur driven taxi from home to airport and return, comfortable flight class seats and good hotels; access to Lifestyle Savings after probationary term - discounts on holidays, high street vouchers, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and day to day spending; Cyclesave scheme and childcare voucher scheme