Semi Senior Accounts Audit - Eastleigh - Up to £25,000
This is a superb opportunity to join a corporate accountancy practice offering a competitive salary and a superb benefits package to include Pension,, Life Assurance, Private Medial, Discretionary bonus, Free on site parking, flexible working day and an employee discount scheme.
The role of Semi-Senior Accounts Audit
You will have a minimum entry level of AAT
• Assist the planning, review and finalisation of Audits/Accounts production assignments
• Be aware of assignment budgets
• Be able to complete small audit assignments
• Preparation of draft statutory accounts to an acceptable standard
• Supervise and coach assistants
The Successful Candidate:
• Maintain good client relationships
• Control and take ownership of audits and accounts preparation work for clients assigned
• Keeping abreast with accounting changes by professional reading and research
• Be aware of the billing and profitability potential of the audit/accounts assignments
• Offering assistance to the Managers and Seniors
This is a superb opportunity to join a corporate business as Semi- Senior Accounts Audit who invest in their staff and offer a superb benefits package.