Security Service Engineer - £25-35k depending on experience
Do you have proven industry experience in servicing and maintaining CCTV, intruder alarms, fire alarms & access control systems?
Our well-established client are looking for a Security Service Engineer.
The Successful Security Service Engineer:
- Will have proven industry experience in servicing and maintaining CCTV, intruder alarms, fire alarms & access control systems
- Will have good fault finding skills
- Will be on call-out
- Will cover the south coast between Bournemouth and Brighton, and up to London
Further Security Service Engineer Details:
- Basic salary up to £35k DOE
- Possibility of callout in the New Year adding approx. £2.5k onto the salary
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- 25 days' holiday per annum (January to December) pro rata accordingly - 1 additional day’s paid leave for each full year of calendar service completed following one year’s service, earning up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays (after 5 years full service)
- Pension - Statutory Government Scheme
So if you are a multi-disciplined experienced Security Engineer, please apply!