|Job Title:||Scaffolding Design Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 75000|
|Contact Name:||Fran Watts – White Collar Consultant|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Member Contact||Fran Watts – White Collar Consultant|
|Contact Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client is one of the UK's number 1 Scaffolding Services in the UK most reputable our client is committed to continuously achieving excellent safety standards, providing the best quality services and products to their clients and only employing highly qualified and experienced operatives and staff.
With excellent logistics, an efficient fleet and multiple bases, our client operates all over the UK. they have six scaffolding divisions that are able to work together and / or separately to cater to a vast number of access requirements including Emergency Scaffolds, Security Sensitive Scaffolds, Noise Containment, Temporary Roofs, Demolition, Refurbishments, New Builds and Confined Space. Our client is experienced in providing scaffolding in a variety of locations, Airports, Rail sites, Underground, Industrial sites, Historic and Listed, Commercial and Health buildings are to name but a few.
Media Structures specialises in providing a wide range of event structures, temporary structures and services to the media, TV, film, sports, festival and event industries, and have for over 25 years been involved in many prestigious productions and events. With clients ranging from one-off event organisers to household names our attention to detail and customer service has built a reputation based on quality and trust.
We have a requirement for a Design Manager to join the TONE Group, based in Croydon, as we continue to grow.
The Design Manager will be the principle point of contact for the design of major projects or a number of projects and to be accountable for the overall Design Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant UK experience of at least 5 years where they would have worked in the design of temporary works within the relevant sectors;
- BEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering; have Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE;
- Ability to lead a small design team with strong communication skills.
- Direct liaison with site teams, providing expert advice and guidance on design solutions as required.
- Experience in – Formwork, falsework, propping, façade retention, needling, shoring, edge protection, temporary bridges, site hoarding and signage, site fencing and scaffold design;
- Must have as minimum, good design skills and at more senior level, management skills, along with commercial acumen in the approach to projects and excellent client liaison skills;
- Ideally a strong grasp of design and analysis software packages are needed also.
For further information on this role please get in contact with Fran Watts @ Bespoke Civil Solutions Limited 015430 629 090 / email@example.com