Job Title-SAP HR Functional Delivery Specialist
Location-Mostly Remote, occasional travel to Birmingham required.
Salary Type-£50K-£75K plus excellent benefits
SAP HR Functional resource skills:-
· SAP HCM experience with 8 to 11 years in EC UK Payroll with knowledge of UK and Ireland Payrolls
· Payroll experience of Uk and IE is must
· Positive and Negative Time Experience is must
· Essential to have minimum 3 end to end implementation experience
· Knowledge of UK Payroll and integration
· Knowledge of standard SAP business practices
· Knowledge of all the HCM business processes is essential
· Knowledge of employee life cycle and payroll process
· Knowledge of data migration and interface to Third Party Vendors.
· Knowledge of SAP reporting and Adhoc query etc
· Knowledge of writing functional specifications
· Knowledge of setting up test scenarios and test scripts
· Ability to provide all feasible solutions based on the client requirements with advantages and disadvantages and provide a recommendation based on the industry best practice.
· Serves as liaison between business customers and systems areas.
· Must have client-facing skills and be able to confidently articulate information identified for delivery to the clients.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Must be able to translate client business rules to technical business requirements.
· Must possess strong analytical skills.
· Must have good documentation skills and should be able to work in a global environment.
· 10 years of SAP HCM UK Payroll.
· The candidate must have worked on a minimum of 3 end to end SAP HR Payroll implementations or Support projects
· Business Knowledge of various HCM processes.
· Be Proficient in SAP configuration aspects
· Should be able to work with the customer independently
· Develops, writes and communicates technical/Functional requirements & design documents