Urgent contract Role-Immediate Start
Job title-Tech Lead (Salesforce Architect)
Location-London (Initially Remote)
Client-Renowned Software/IT Consulting firm
Contract-2-3 months (Extendable)
Day rate-£500-£550 (Outside IR35)
* In-depth knowledge of overall Force.com ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform & AppExchange apps.
* As part of an agile team, experienced in end-to-end implementation of Salesforce based solutions.
* Extensive hands-on experience in analysis, design, customization implementation, interface implementation, validation, deployment as part of Salesforce implementation engagement.
* Experienced in delivery of Apex, Visualforce page, Lightning components, Integration based work packages.
* Extensive integration and data migration experience; middleware based integration experience is nice to have.
* Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
* Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing the interfaces with 3rd party services, backend systems and various monitoring/analytical tools.
* Troubleshooting implementation issues and developing test classes.
* Expected to handle code review activities and to be aware of technology & industry best practices.
* Experienced in deployment activities and CI/CD implementation.
* Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
* Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
* Contribution in Salesforce based presales activities.
* Contribute towards the development and growth of the practice.
* Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to arrive at the Salesforce.com Rollout Strategy, be it migration, transformation or consolidation.
* Certifications: Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform