Our Client, an information technology financial services specialists, are looking to enhance their growing Salesforce Practice by recruiting Salesforce Consultants to work with one of our financial services clients. The successful candidates will bring Salesforce experience and expertise for design and delivery of solutions on behalf of our Client.
- Be an ideas person and problem solver as well as someone who is prepared to get hands on with development.
- Be a collaborator who loves working with and learning from people with different skills, background, perspectives and experience.
- Be a natural initiative taker who brings the best out in others, an excellent listener who can help to grow our business without compromising existing relationships, standards, integrity or culture.
- 5yrs + as a Consultant in a mid/large organisation.
- 5yrs + Salesforce Platform Design and Development Experience.
- Expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms including Sales, Service, Financial Services, Community, Marketing and App Cloud.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiating, decision making, problem solving, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications across Admin (Admin/Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer) and Cloud (Sales and Service)
- Stakeholder management. Ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease, as well as engaging and managing stakeholders effectively.