Sales Support Manager/Call Centre Manager
Ambition to succeed and drive sales growth.
Strong leadership skills
Highly intelligent and able to grasp complex systems and cross functional teams.
Punctual and reliable
Attention to detail
Passionate, driven, with high personal integrity
A high energy character
An opportunity for someone to join a busy sales floor with big ambitions. Our company is experiencing incredibly high business volumes and we are looking to add to the senior mgmt team to support growth in the support team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Support Manager has overall responsibility for the management, inspiration, training and regulatory compliance of two departments, which will total 38 staff.
Looking after the SCQ and the PBA team. Ideally call centre background who can inspire and motivate the teams.
You will have 2 supervisors reporting into you and the head count is set to grow.
- Achieving performance targets as agreed with the Sales Director.
- Overseeing the day to day management of a number of sales teams.
- Growing the sales teams by interviewing and appointing new recruits, as well as retaining existing staff.
- Advising and coaching operational managers who oversee the teams.
- Building and maintaining a positive, aspirational team culture that supports the organisation’s objectives.
- Delivering step improvements to process that drive business volumes.
- Reporting KPI achievements and department matters to the board.