- The role offers a real opportunity for the right person to shine and grow with the company.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Supporting Sales Support Team Leader.
- Telesales and telemarketing calls
- Assisting in achievement of distribution and sales targets
- Admin support for sales team
- Analysing reports and identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
- Liaising with colleagues regarding orders and logistics.
- General office support including shop.
- Spending time with customers, if required.
- Attendance at required meetings.
The above mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to A Level or Equivalent
- Preferred Telesales with B2B experience.
- Sales experience
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills including V Look Ups
- High standards of office administration.
- Well organised.
- Good attention to detail.
- Highly analytical.
- Good telephone manner with strong sales technique.
- Positive can do attitude with strong initiative.
- High levels of customer service and response standards.
- Results driven.
- Confident when communicating at all customer/internal levels with ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Prepared to engage with the company's products and values.