Plumstead Bond is actively looking to recruit a Cloud Solution Sales Specialist who will drive and close sales of Cloud services at new and existing customers within our global IT Services client.
- Work with Account Executives to identify target accounts, develop account strategy, build account plans and drive the sales of cloud services
- Identify, contact, qualify and develop viable new cloud accounts, leading all aspects of the sales cycle from account planning and lead generation through proposal development, negotiations and sales close
- Identify business needs of customers / prospects
- Follow up on early leads and develop strong relationships
- Establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with people at all levels
- Programmatic support of sales enablement, Cloud pipeline management and feedback into the product team
- Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment
- Strong demonstrable experience in visualization technology, IaaS.
- Strong analytical skills (i.e., must be able to analyse unique customer environment and recommend appropriate information availability solutions and ROI)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company