Interviews are in November for January start. Basic is £15,000 with OTE between £19,560 - £22,200 per annum, plus pension, medical insurance and 22 days holiday.
The key focus of this role is to proactively and effectively handle Third Party Motor Claims within the companies Intervention processes, and therefore contribute to the control of overall Claims spend through minimising third party hire and repair costs.
• There is no specific experience required really, it is a sales type role so they need someone with telephone experience but not necessarily claims.
• It is 40 hours and it is a rota - They do 8-8 in the week and Saturday until 4.30 - So they would be on a rota to start later and work an evening As well as work a Saturday
• Commission - Average this year is £380 a month- Can get up to £600. Lowest amount this year was 274 as the person was on annual leave for part of the month
Ideal candidate would be someone with Insurance or Financial Sales / Insurance or Financial Customer Service experience or Claims Experience but anyone with good experience in sales with a good eye for detail would be great.
- Identify claims suitable for pro-active Third Party capture.
- Contacting all potential claimants, explaining and offer our services in order to aide their claims experience.
- Ensure Third Party intervention claims are proactively managed within the agreed intervention processes.
- Control leakage by minimising the “key to key” time of third party claims and therefore limit the companies’ exposure to inflated credit hire claims.
- Utilise services of company Intervention supplier network wherever possible on appropriate claims.
- Maintain accurate reserves on claims at all times in line with policy and procedures.
- Proactively manage personal training and development requirements and support others personal development as appropriate
- Follow applicable processes, policies and procedures.
- Be pro-active and creative in your approach to every aspect of your role
- Provide guidance and support to others in the team to maximise team effectiveness.
- Identify and make recommendations on relevant process changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Identify and refer market trends/behaviours to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure fraudulent claims are identified and appropriately referred
- Ensure potential large loss claims are identified and appropriately referred
- Ensure claims with the potential for ongoing loss are identified and appropriately actioned/ referred.