Our well-established client are looking to recruit a Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will live in the South-West region.
In order to develop and grow the Product Sales business in the UK, our client are seeking to recruit a Modernisations Sales Representative to cover the South-West region.
The role of the Sales Representative will be to meet our client's customer need by introducing and offering latest products and technologies into their existing customer contract base. Such products would include:
- Wire-rope hoists, chain hoists, jib cranes and light crane systems
- Inverter drives, Radio remote control systems, LED lighting
- Crane Modernisations and Refurbishments
- Consultation services such as Crane Reliability Survey’s and studies
You will be responsible in identifying opportunities and converting them into orders through a pro-active and strategic sales management approach.
The position will directly report to the UK Product Sales Manager and will form part of the UK Product Sales Management team. It is expected that the successful applicant will live within the South West region.
WHAT OUR CLIENT WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:
- A passion for sales and customers
- An engineering background is essential
- Experience in lifting equipment and cranes, is preferable
- A proven track record in sales and business development
- Proactive approach to sales process and sales funnel management
- Capable of communicating technical product specifications when offering a solution
- Skilled in both technical sales and commercial negotiation
- A strong and credible influencer
- A totally customer focused, enthusiastic and dynamic individual
- A good level of computer literacy
- Willingness to travel
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER YOU:
- Good basic starting salary plus excellent company benefits
- An excellent and achievable bonus scheme
- Contributory pension with life assurance scheme
- Excellent comprehensive product training
- Company car
- Real responsibility / ability to make an impact
- Future UK and global group personal development opportunities
- Company laptop and mobile phone with all the up to date applications
- Must be dependable and willing to work additional hours, as required