Our client is Europe’s leading event registration, ticketing and data intelligence software provider. Their ‘software as a service’ solution empowers clients to take control of their registration and data management functions and perform them in-house. Today, they serve over 1,100 events across 40+ countries and have plans for rapid growth worldwide. To help us manage this rapid expansion we are looking for an accomplished and experienced Sales Manager to win new clients and help foster existing relationships across EMEA.
Our client is part of a global full-service provider for live events, employing over 3,000 people across the globe. You can be sure that opportunities to inspire, support, collaborate and succeed with colleagues will abound as we collectively strive to deliver joined up solutions to our clients. An exhilarating, fun-filled career awaits the successful candidate.
You will be working closely the Commercial & Business Development Directors to effectively rollout sales strategies across the EMEA region.
- Identifying & approaching new prospects
- Win new business
- Network at industry events
- Develop packaged solutions to upsell to existing clients
- Accurately forecast sales activity & revenue achievement
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Ability to maintain a high volume of prospecting sales calls daily
- Demonstrated sales aptitude and relentlessly high standards
- Strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational
- Highly driven sales individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong closing capabilities and a strong focus on results
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven record of success with cold calling, customer expansion
and telephone sales aimed at developing and maintaining a
- Experience in selling SaaS or other technology solutions
- Experience in selling to event organisers
This role will be based in the Watford office, reporting to the Commercial Director.
Note – prefer tech savvy, mktg savvy, data savvy candidates. Consultative, not pushy. Events experience useful but not essential.