Sales Manager // £29,000k - £33,000k per annum
Location: Portsmouth // Reports to: Sales Director
Must be able to drive & Own Car (short travel requirements on occassion)
My client, a manufacturing company is looking for a sales manager to drive profits within their UK market and maximise sales to a required margin. This is a new business role but as the company is a leader in their market there is a lot of residual, referral and existing business to maximise on as well as win new business.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Research, develop and close new market opportunities for their product catalogue
- Progress acquired sales enquiries and ensure leads are converted.
- Engage with all internal and external stakeholders within the design and manufacturing team to ensure best quotes are given.
- Carry out all quotations and update CRM with opportunities to reflect the pipeline for this.
- Receive and process orders and liaise with the commercial department on profitability and delivery of the services / products.
- Feedback to the business and CRM competitor activity
- Attend any required design or pre-start site meetings where required
- Support and liaise with the company’s marketing department relating to requests for product information, web leads, PR opportunities and exhibitions/CPD opportunities.
- Attend exhibitions and networking meetings as required.
- Complete all sales admin tasks associated with your wins.
The ideal people fit for this:
- Experienced sales professional with a tenacious and hunter focused mindset
- Be IT literate and have either a business or technical qualification
- Ideally be from a technical sales background
- Have the ability to learn and respond to technical information enquiries.
- Worked in a manufacturing environment.
- Worked in a construction industry related business.
- Worked in a project orientated or heavily bespoke product environment.
- Fire and/or Safety Background.
This client has a fantastic office environment with an excellent team environment, strong benefits packages and are very customer focused and product delivery focused. For more info on this role - please call or submit your CV.