A UK Leading organisation based in the Lichfield, Staffordshire area are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to join their well-established team.
As the Sales Ledger Administrator working for a UK Leading organisation you will have previous experience in dealing with Bank Reconciliations.
Your daily duties as the Sales Ledger Administrator will be:
* Processing monthly fees in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the company timetable
* Accurately completing bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations
* Completing monthly direct debits
* Administering accurate completion and timely entering of receipts
* Administering refunds in line with company procedures
* Creating and posting of nominal journals for miscellaneous receipts and inter-company bank transfers
* Maintaining accurate sales ledger, including allocations and adjustments
* Monitoring debts including querying outstanding fees
* Producing the daily creation of excel files for import of credit card payments and voucher payments to the billing system
* Being the first point of contact regarding any accounts queries
* Dealing with the administration for funding in line with company procedures
* Processing and setting up new clients on the system
* Assisting with any other ad hoc duties requested by the sales ledger supervisor as and when required by the business
The ideal Sales Ledger Administrator must have:
* Experience with Bank reconciliation and processing financial data
* Excellent IT Skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel at intermediate or advanced level
Based in Lichfield, Staffordshire your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Working 35 hours per week.
You will be earning a salary of £16,000 per annum. Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, subsidised childcare, health cash and benefits scheme, company sick pay scheme and pension, free car parking and the opportunity to join a UK Leading company based in the Lichfield, Staffordshire area.
For more information, contact Leah on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org