They are now looking to grow their sales teams and find a sales executive in the Midlands to take their proposition to companies that would benefit from their expertise.
The responsibilities for this role include:-
- Maintaining and updating the CRM with relevant company information
- Making regular contact with current customers to expand on their service proposition
- Identify and win new business and develop a pipeline of potential prospects and businesses to target
- Cold calling, door knocking and face to face selling at networking events, meetings, exhibitions and trade shows
- Attend regular sales meetings with management and any other sales admin roles that may need doing
You will need to have:
- the ability and desire to sell;
- excellent communication skills;
- a positive, confident and determined approach;
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- a good level of numeracy.
Fluency in a foreign language can be helpful.
For most sales positions, a full driving licence is essential. This will be a one stage interview process with an asap start.
This role include:
- Company Car (BMW Series 1)
- Mobile phone and laptop